The Cliff House Presents:
"Rosé: It's NOT White Zinfandel ”
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak is happy to welcome you to May’s wine study and tasting entitled “It’s Not White Zinfandel”. This month we present an introduction to rosé wines from around the world, while tasting some beautiful examples from Spain and France.
With a focus on learning simple, yet structured wine evaluation techniques, “Its Not White Zinfandel” offers a small-group wine study with Court of Masters certified Cliff House sommelier Eric Ewers and special guest – wine consultant and Classic Wines representative Ross Seville. This study will include:
- A professional wine tasting and evaluation comparing two wines
- Helpful take-home reference material
- 10% off dining for 2012
- 25% off room rates the day of the class
- Waived study fee for attendees booking a room
- A tasty appearance by executive chef Scott Savage
This event will be held on Saturday, May 19th, 4:00 PM in the Cliff House’s Red Mountain Bar and Grill.
The cost is a value conscious $15.00 per person.
Please make your reservation soon, as class size is limited to 20 people! Call 719.785.1000 to make your reservation.
Don’t delay – let’s drink rosé!