The Cliff House Presents:
"Sauvignon Blanc – Let's Get Ready for Summer ”
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak is happy to welcome you to Aprils wine study and tasting entitled “Let’s Get Ready for Summer”. This month we present an introduction to Sauvignon Blanc from acclaimed sites in both the old and new world.
Using structured wine evaluation techniques, “Let’s Get Ready for Summer” offers a small-group wine study with certified Cliff House sommelier Eric Ewers and special guest – certified sommelier Gabriel Roddy of The Natural Wine Company. This study will include:
Our Sauvignon Blanc Seminar Includes:
- A professional wine tasting and evaluation comparing two wines
- Helpful take-home reference material
- 10% off dining for 2012
- 25% off room rates the day of the class
- Waived study fee for attendees booking a room
- A tasty appearance by executive chef Scott Savage
This event will be held on Saturday, April 21st, at 4:00 PM, in The Cliff House's Red Mountain Bar and Grill.
The cost is a value conscious $15.00 per person.
Please make your reservation soon, as class size is limited to 20 people! Call 719.785.1000 to make your reservation.
We look forward to seeing you there!