The Cliff House Presents:
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak is happy to welcome you to June’s wine study and tasting entitled “Viva Italia”. This month we present an introduction to, and a tasting of Italian wines from Sicily and Abruzzo.
With a focus on learning simple, yet structured wine evaluation techniques, “Viva Italia” offers a small-group wine study with Court of Masters certified Cliff House sommelier Eric Ewers and special guest – 1st level Court of Masters Sommelier and Trinity Fine Wines representative William Fonda. This study will include:
- A professional wine tasting and evaluation comparing two wines
- Helpful take-home reference material
- 10% off dining for 2012
- 25% off room rates the day of the class
- Waived study fee for attendees booking a room
- A tasty appearance by executive chef Scott Savage
This event will be held on Saturday, June 16th, at 3pm in the Cliff House’s Red Mountain Bar and Grill.The cost is a value conscious $15.00 per person.
Please make your reservation soon, as class size is limited to 20 people! Call 719.785.1000 to make your reservation.